AUG MAXXLITE® FLEXI-TIP Blades are designed with enclosed fibre optic bundle for difficult intubation, these blades have tilting tip upto 90° which help to giving a clear view of the vocal cord. A lever controls the tip angle during intubation to lift the epiglottis. It has low friction with smooth-line chrome plating finish.
- Enclosed fiber optic core with 4.5mm diameter
- Flexible tip facilitates difficult intubation.
- 8000 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fibers ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 6000 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 13000 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Low profile curved blades.
- Maintenance free.
- Autoclave able upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving or by soaking in Sparax or Cidex.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- Elegant design with low profile heel.
- Chrome plated.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Maintainance Free
- Easy to use