The air cushion mask is made in medical materials. The soft, inflatable air cushion is intended for fitting the patient's face, ensures flexibility and air tightness.
This air cushion mask can be connected with multiple medical equipment such as anesthesia machines, ventilators, oxygen- machines, hyperbaric oxygen stores, inhaled painless delivery instruments, and emergency breathing apparatus. A variety of air cushion mask sizes are available.
- The disposable aircushion mask is for resuscitation, anesthesia and other oxygen or aerosol delivery applications.
- The aircushion mask is designed for anesthesia, respiratory or resuscitation
- Soft clear crown and cushion design for better patient observation, and soft light weight air cushion offers patient great comfort.
- The air cushion mask comes with color coding hook ring for easy size identification.
- Leak-proof, soft and comfortable seal cushion in facial contoured design
- Single patient use to prevent cross contamination
- Valve cushion allows for adjustment of cushion air volume.
- Minimum dead space
- ISO standard 22 taper ID and 15 OD connector
- Delicate engineering and strict test control
- 7 Different Sizes available – Size # 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PVC for mask; HDPE for hook
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use