AUG® LITERAY® single use LED handles have exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection at a cost low enough to justify single use. Pre-installed batteries give convenient user experience and time saving. Powerful bright LED lamp gives excellent illumination with a typical output of a minimum of 10,000 lux. Green color indicates international standard of ISO 7376/3. Can be operated with any DLITE® disposable laryngoscope blades or any green system blade.Metal head and hook bar offering exceptional strength for a single use handle. Light unit can be easily remove for quick and safe battery disposal after use. The battery expiry date is clearly marked on labeling.
- Light weight and suitable for everyday hospital use.
- Plastic cap around LED for better light transmission.
- Gives maximum light with heavy duty pre-installed batteries.
- Green Barrel indicate universal fitting according to ISO 7376/3.
- Build with Metal head and Plastic barrel gives smooth shape and round edges.
- Single Patient use prevent cross infection.
- Cost efficient, with time saving ready to use device.
- Available in Sterile with Tyvek packaging.
- 1 Year Shelf life
- Safe & Hygienic
- Premium Quality