AUG® have accommodated the whole range of WARMLITE® Blades into the new modern level with the help of German LED technology. LEDLITE® Blades are advantageous for user choice with premium quality.Seward blades are Originally produced as an infant blade for use in asphyxia neonatorum this pattern is now available in two sizes extending its usefulness to older children.
- LED Lamp gives continuous cool and bright illumination.
- More than 5 hours operating time.
- Brighter than standard lamp with more then 10,000 LUX light beam.
- Available with 6500k color temperature.
- Longer life time with German LED technology which is up to 50,000 hours.
- 2.5VLED Lamp can be easily replaced.
- Autoclavable upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- Round edges prevent from injury risk.
- Compatible with ISO 7376/1 standard handles.
- Matt finished to reduce glare.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use