AUG MAXXLITE® Foregger / Wisconsin blades are designed with straight spatula and flange that expands slightly towards the distal portion of the blade. This feature increases the visual field and reduces the possibility of trauma during intubation.The distal portion is wider and formed slightly to the right to better adapt to lifting the epiglottis.
- Enclosed fiber optic core with 3.00mm diameter.
- 3000 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fiber ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4000 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 11000 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Low profile curved blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclave able upto 134 ᵒC approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving or by soaking in Sparax or Cidex.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- Elegant design with low profile heel.
- Chrome plated.
- 5 Years Warranty
- 4000 times autoclavable
- Maintainance Free
- Easy to use